RESILIENT - VERSATILE – SUSTAINABLE
Eco-Cem® is our Fiber Cement facade panel crafted from natural raw materials. Our tiles and slabs embody industrial design with warm tones and a natural finish.
Eco-Cem® stands out as a versatile and resilient product, a sustainable construction material engineered by CoveringsETC. You can customize the size and color options according to your specific needs, making it an ideal choice for innovative and durable building projects.
Adaptability is a crucial feature of Eco-Cem®, as it can be tailored to meet project requirements, including incorporating window and door openings. Whether used in exterior cladding, flooring, walls, or industrial design projects, Eco-Cem® proves its worth as a frost-resistant and highly wear-resistant solution.
Standard sizes: 16x16", 24x24", 48x48", 24x48", and 120x48"
Thickness options: 5/8", ¼", and ½".
Custom order, sizes, finishes, and colors are available.
At the core of our Fiber Cement sheets lies a commitment to sustainability. It is manufactured using 80% recycled Portland cement blended with fly ash that has been saved from contaminating waterways, with the remaining 20% recycled wood pulp. Our fiber cement is an eco-friendly product using minimal materials and energy in manufacturing. It contains no resins, no epoxy, and zero VOCs, meaning it is breathable and contributes to improved indoor air quality. Moreover, pre-consumer recycled content contributes towards LEED® points for USGBC project certification.
Durability and Installation Efficiency
Eco-Cem® is a wise choice for climate change. It boasts an impressive level of durability and is easy to install and maintain, serving as an overall low-maintenance product. The panels also benefit from a double-pressed, autoclaved, and fully colored construction, capable of providing creative solutions that stand the test of time. During the finishing phase, both sides of the sheet are sanded to ensure proper calibration and surface uniformity. Our organic finish is also breathable, allowing for adequate moisture passage and giving the edges of the sheet a unique patina.
Eco-Cem® offers infinite design possibilities, with natural finishes in 12 standard colors that ooze a cozy, industrial look. Our tiles and slabs can be tailored to cut to any size, shape, or perforation to meet your project's specific requirements, enabling you to create custom solutions that make a statement.